With InSite ID, your sales force will always have a lead to follow up on. Think about the percentage of visitors that come to your website and take the time to fill out a form. Those wonderful 4% make business easy. With this kind of response, however, it's natural to want to find a way to boost that rate. With the InSite ID Inbound marketing solution, now you can find out more about the other 96%.
InSite ID is basically caller-ID for your website. Whenever someone navigates to your site InSite ID will capture the information that's crucial to turn these visitors into clients. Such as:
- Company names
- Phone numbers
- IP addresses
- E-mail addresses
With this information at your fingertips you've turned your website into a superior lead generator. You will no longer have to focus your efforts on capturing users attention and having them fill out forms for website leads. Instead you can make phone calls and enhance your company's marketing capabilities.
Lead Management with InSite ID
Easily manage leads and gather reports on what works and what doesn't.
InSite ID has its own built-in customer relationship management interface. This interface allows your sales reps to set up follow ups, and track the status of each lead from the beginning to the close allowing you to generate value reports based on positive or negative outcomes. Additionally, it provides tools that allow you to push leads directly into Salesforce.com or utilize their API to integrate with other applications.
Real Time Alerts
Identify competitors, and golden opportunity visits, in real time.
InSite ID allows you to select over a dozen different ways to alert you when someone of interest is visiting your site. InSite ID presents you with what sites these users visit, providing you with the knowledge necessary to create a sales engagement that is customized to their interests.
Customized User Profiles
Personalize each member of your sales force.
If your business has set up sales territories and designated them to different members of your sales team, InSite ID provides your organization's administrators a simple permission configuration interface. This allows the members of your sales team to quickly respond to any leads that are in their territory. Lead distribution has never been simpler.
For more information about how Hexafusion can provide you with additional marketing solutions with the InSite ID tool, contact one of our trusted IT professionals at +1 (833) 764-8305.